Return of new tires from customers.
Return of Product: A situation in which a buyer does not want a new product and returns it to the
New products purchased from Omnisource may be returned under the following circumstances:
- Item must have been purchased within 60 days. No new product returns will be accepted after 60
days. The following exceptions apply:
a. National Accounts including Simple Tire, Tires Easy, Discount Tire and etc.
b. Managers discretion with full memo description included as to why. If TSM authorizes a return outside of parameters, written approval is required from their respective Regional Manager.
c. 3rd party carries such as Elite, RLS, Tri State, etc. will be reviewed on a case by case basis based off actual date of return from customer
- Items purchased longer than 30 days will be assessed a restocking fee of 10% of the original
- Items of which to be returned must have a DOT date of 2 years or newer. Exclusion of this are
for items purchased within 30 days, unless purchased on a closeout sale.
- Tires/Items must be in the following condition:
a. Tires/Items must be in new sell-able condition
b. Stickers must be intact or in original packaging
c. Tires must not have been mounted
d. Tires/Items must not be discontinued
- Special Order non-stocking items are non-returnable.
- Any freight charges associated with Special Ordered items is non-refundable.
If you would like to return a product, please use our contact form.